Engine Limited Warranty
Engine Long Block Limited Warranty
4urParts.com warrants to the original purchaser the internal parts of its engines to be free of defects for a period of xx days from the date of sale. The parts covered by this warranty are the entire block, cylinder head with valves, cam shaft, connecting rods and bearings, pistons, piston rings, crankshaft and bearings, rocker arms, and valve lifters.
Excluded from this warranty are the carburetor, fuel pump, timing belt/chain, water pump, all electrical parts, belts, hoses, lines, intake and exhaust manifolds, fuel injector pumps, all other fuel injection parts, and all other external parts. Calibration and adjustment of excluded parts is also excluded from this warranty. This warranty is void if new coolant, oil and filter are not used in installation. T
The Liability and obligation of 4urParts.com under this warranty shall not include any inconvenience, transportation, towing, labor expense, down time, or direct or indirect or consequent damage, or delay resulting from any defect. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No action by the 4urParts.com under this warranty shall extend the original warranty period or alter its obligation. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Any cause of action arising from this warranty action must be filed in Jacksonville, Florida.
- - Covered product failure due to defective material on products sold.
- - Replacement, Repair or refund of the purchase price of the part at sole discretion of 4urParts.com
What's Not Covered?
- - Part accessories sent with the part for the convenience of removal.
- - Parts applied to the wrong make, model or year of vehicle.
- - Labor Costs
· -Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps.
· -No warranty is provided for any attached accessory parts, including parts such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, and manifolds.
How It'll Happen?
You Contact Us
- - Before the end of the warranty period.
- - With the invoice number
- - With details of the part failure.
We Review & Respond
- - We will review the warranty claim.
- - We may request Photos and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- - We may replace the part with a functionally equivalent part.
- - We may ask for the return of the part and repair it.
- - We may refund the cost of the part, not including shipping costs.
* We reserve the right to inspect any product prior to refund or replacement.
The Fine Print
We cannot tell you if a part will fit any other year/make/model or application. The year and model of the vehicle or part listed on our web site is within a range of interchangeability and may not necessarily be the exact model and year as the part or vehicle that has been provided. If your part search result states the years/makes/models or other applications for a part, those are the only years/makes/models or other applications that we guarantee that the part will fit. It is the buyers responsibility to research and determine whether the item(s) will fit on other vehicles or work in other applications.
The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of 4urParts.com from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by 4urParts.com under warranty, fails to operate, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at 4urParts.com's option.
All warranties are null and void if:
- - The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- - Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- - Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- - The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision or fire.
- - The part is installed or operated outside the United States.
- - The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
- - The part is sold "As Is" as indicated on the front of invoice or in a web site terms.
Labor and installation
4urParts.com is not responsible for injury or damage during or as a result of the installation of our parts.
Timing belts, thermostats, spark plugs, fluids and seals are routine maintenance items and should be replaced at the time of installation. If failure of engine long block is due to these items warranty is voided
Any Recommended Installation procedures provided by 4urParts.com must be followed by the installer to maintain warranty coverage. This warranty does not cover shipping/handling freight costs or similar charges.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.